Hello Again, My Long Lost Friend...

You have not been forgotten I Promise!! Alas, just as I feared would happen when I attempted to start up my blog again, Life crept in and stole the show.  Perhaps I should say that school got in the way, but it's really not that big of a deal, since I've always held school as a top priority in life (especially over a hobby) - Education is too important to pass up!!

Anyways, I have a short, crazy, unscripted, real life video of yours truly with a very long overdue update of the going-on's in my blogging absence. So I hope you enjoy the ~ 4:30 minute video!



Video Recorded Saturday, December 6, 2014


Here are the links I mentioned in the video, as promised:

+Lilian Brennan's Blog "Petticoat PedalerImage shows that this Link Opens In a New Page

My new fun Tea Resource / Journal - Steepster: http://steepster.com/PlumPetite Image shows that this Link Opens In a New Page


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...