Things I Love Thursday! - #TILT

     Oh My Goodness!! 

     Look at how long it's been!  I had so much happening with my life and family, then throw in graduation, my wedding, buying our first house and adopting a spastic dog...my dreams of doing a blog got lost in the flurry. 

     Well, I'm back at again, attempting to start much smaller this Autumn season!  The blog will mostly start slow with "Things I Love Thursdays" and "Tea Time Tuesdays" once my friend +Lilian Brennan where we will share our baking trials and tea pairings before branching it out further.

     So, without further ado, lets get to the actual list of Things I Loved (and were grateful for) in this weeks gratitude list:



ZEN Coloring Book to Destress, with a box of Behlsen Choco Leibniz cookies on my desk.
When my eyes start straining to see the screen, or life and the dog
give me too much anxiety and stress, I turn to my tea and coloring books
to help me relax and unwind my frustrations. And Chocolate never hurts to add in!!

  • Modern technology; like the internet, Skype, Google Hangouts and cell phones!
  • Reconnecting with old friends and family.
  • Inspiration for blogging again with Lilian for T^3 (Tea Time Tuesday!)
  • Catching up on YouTube videos when I can. Thus, learning about new games with cute foxes from my favorite food & cat loving' gamer girl, called Seasons After Fall. (Here's the beginning of her play through)
  • Looking into the cute fox game for PC - (Seasons After Fall on Steam)
  • Listening to great DJ mixes by my old college classmate and good friend Jonathan Hill. (https://www.mixcloud.com/djhillmusic/)
  • Working on my hometown church website.
  • My new computer that is alive and not dead. As well as its ability to handle videogames more effectively. - I've been debating on if I should try streaming games on Twitch.tv again...thoughts on this?
  • Starbucks #FallFavorites $3 Grande drinks on Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel Mocha, and the new Chili Mocha for the next 3 days from 2-5 p.m.
  • Coloring books with gel pens
  • Amazing biscuits from Germany that I found on clearance and can't find anymore - Bahlsen, Choco Leibniz.  If anyone knows where I can get these please let me know! They are Delicious!!
  • Allergy medications; because mine are going crazy for some reason!

    Most of all, I'm grateful for my husband Mike, who supports and appreciates me being a housewife (and now dog-mom) without a paying job.
 
My hubby Mike, with our Beast, Hank McCoy.  It's a photo of Mike laying next to our tan and brown pitbull mix named Hank McCoy...yes, it's because of Beast from X-Men.
My hubby Mike, with our Beast, Hank McCoy
...yes, it's because of Dr. Hank McCoy, A.K.A. Beast, from X-Men.
Hank McCoy has his happy face with his large Kong Wobbler
...it didn't take long for it to get destroyed!
Hank giving me his sad, confused, or "I didn't do it" look. All of which look so ADORABLE!

Well, that's all for now folks! 

Sorry this was so late (it's almost midnight on Thursday....but at least it's still Thursday!).  Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week for my Autumn Goals and another #TILT post next Thursday!

Until We Meet Again,
Plum Petite

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...