Things I Love Thursday: Artists & Their Art

     The week seems to have flown by me yet again, as Thursday quickly came full circle and I rushed to get my T.I.L.T. gratitude list typed up.  I have been juggling a lot more this past week and it is catching up to me.  Which made it all the nicer to have a list of happy things to look back upon!

A photo posted by hoxxoh (@hoxxoh) on


      Have you had any struggles or pressure this week?  Did you find any small pleasures, things or moments that brought you some joy or a smile to your face?  I love learning about other peoples interests and adventures.  So, Please, feel free to tell me all about them in the comments, or on any of my social media profiles!

Here's my happy list for the past week.

(Links open in a new window/tab)
  • Having Fall(ish) weather! Even if it was only for a day, it was wonderful! Rain with a cold front is just one of my favorite days this week. (Especially for such a hot start to Autumn here in Texas)
  • Relaxing while watching The Sims 4 Let's Plays (LPs) on YouTube by The Sim Supply and Curtis Paradis.
  • Learning new things and places with Bing homepage quizzes (and earning points!).
  • Redeeming Microsoft Reward points for a free month of Hulu Plus [<- This is a Referral Link for our Hulu Plus account and we both get rewarded if you become a Hulu Subscriber, Here are the FAQ's!], which is a blessing when we decided to cut out cable services and go strictly with FiberOptic internet.
  • Discovering Kaleidoscope Art by Douglas Hoekzema through Bing daily activities.
  • Trying out new programming languages through Free Code Camp online, slowly working to gain real-life tangible certificates.  This link here will take you to my actual "camper profile", so feel free to add me if you like!
Have you tried making a gratitude list each week?  Do you already have a notebook or notepad full of lists?  Would you like to try and do a Things I Love Thursday Link-Up blog party?  Let me know your answers to any or all of these questions in the comments below.  Also, feel free to leave questions for me in the comments or on my social media accounts!


Until We Meet Again,
Plum Petite

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...